Last October, the Board of Regents formally adopted the University of Northern Iowa's new Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan. In November and December, we had discussions around campus about the creation of a Strategic Plan Implementation Team that would be charged with making the Strategic Plan a lived document on our campus.
I am pleased to announce the members of the Implementation Team:
- Academic Affairs: Chris Cox
- Student Affairs: Mike Bobeldyk
- Finance and Operations: Kelly Flege
- Advancement: Leslie Prideaux
- Faculty Senate: Amy Petersen
- United Faculty: Becky Hawbaker
- Professional & Scientific: Patrick Luensmann
- AFSCME: Vergestene Cooper
- Students: Jamal White and Maggie Mille
- President's Office: Gwenne Berry
- Community Member: Quentin Hart
- Information Technology: Julie Heiple
- University Relations: Lindsay Cunningham
- Institutional Research: Kristin Moser
- Enrollment Management: Matt Kroeger
The first meeting of the team will occur on Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017. At that meeting, I will charge the team with several initial tasks, including developing indicators for all metrics, connecting the plan to the Board of Regents plan, and developing alignment between other UNI plans (Academic Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, etc.) and the university plan.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Randy Pilkington who has agreed to continue to facilitate the University Strategic Plan.